Regency Park Adult Day Care is specifically designed to help those diagnosed with early to moderate memory loss, as well as their loved ones and caregivers, as they adapt to their new reality in a nurturing and compassionate environment.
Our positive, inspiring approach and structured, encouraging atmosphere means participants at Regency Park Adult Day Care program enjoy a day filled with intellectual enrichment, active living and social interaction focused on peer-to-peer contact. For those diagnosed with memory loss, it provides the ideal transition to managed care while still living at home. For caregivers it provides temporary, much-needed relief from the stress and demands of caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s Disease or other related dementia.
Short-term respite stays are also available for program participants. Please contact our community relations department for more information
- Artistic activities that tap into a participant’s imagination and creativity, helping to ward off the effects of memory loss
- Hands-on art creation such as painting and pottery
- Art therapy classes conducted by expert instructors
- Enjoyment and growth through music, including singing and playing instruments
- Physical pursuits that engage a participant’s body to help sustain mental acuity
- Low-impact group events such as shooting pool
- Exclusive exercise programs
- Peer-based support and social contact specifically designed to delay the worst effects of memory loss
- Group field trips within the larger community to the Oregon Zoo and other locations
- Intergenerational activities with school-age children that include mentoring, story telling and music
- Daily lunch provided in a family-setting dining room
- Support groups and additional education for loved ones and family caregivers of Adult Day Care participants