At Regency Park, Assisted Living residents needing care, and loved ones now providing that care, can enjoy the full potential of their lives.
Sometimes all a person needs to maintain the highest level of independence is a little help. Regency Park is devoted to seniors who want to live independently but need help with some daily activities, such as dressing, bathing, grooming, cleaning and medication management.
Here, seniors can live comfortably and securely, knowing they have 24-hour access to our care team of highly trained, compassionate and respectful professionals. In addition, quarterly assessments ensure additional help is provided when necessary.
Illuminations is a transitioning program designed for residents who are experiencing memory loss, but do not yet require the supervision of a secure memory care environment.
Here are some of the features you’ll find in our assisted living residences:
- Studio (340 sq. ft.)
- One-bedroom (440 sq. ft.)
- One-bedroom plus den (615 sq. ft.)
- Stainless steel appliances
- Scheduled, weekly transportation
- Restaurant-style meals in the dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Courtyard for summer barbeques and activities
- All utilities included except telephone
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour staffing and emergency call system
- Basic cable television
- Window treatments
- Community television room and reading lounges
- Private mailboxes
- Pets welcome
- Full-service beauty salon
Assisted Living – starting at:
One Bed $3,647
One Bed w/Den $4,120